AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT / BODILY INJURY LIABILITY THIRD PARTY CASES
We have been handling claims of this type for nearly three decades. We are looking for someone who is injured but is not at fault in an automobile collision. Our slogan is “Injured, not your fault? Call Sokoloff & Weinstein, P.A.” We handle liability claims against at fault drivers/vehicle owner(s)’ bodily injury liability insurance coverage. We typically look for someone other than “Driver/Vehicle #1” in a Florida Traffic Crash Report. It is critical that an injury victim treats medically within 14 days of a crash so to not waive valuable insurance benefits on their own coverage/policies.
- Victims of Drunk Driving/Substance Abuse/Drugs
- Victims of Distracted Drivers/Motorists
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage-First Party Insurance Claims
- Trucking Accidents (or those hurt by someone with commercial policies)
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accident Victims
- Catastrophic Injuries
Had an accident? Use our Auto Accident Form to help gather all of the necessary information for you to both report the accident and possibly file a future claim.